Friday, May 15, 2009

May News!

Sorry for delay, but I'm still working on this demo. Btw I was surprised too see posts in my blog! :)
I was away for several months so I didn't have time to edit my posts here! I think it's better not to make any deadlines so I decided just to report porgress on my fan game!

So what do we have now:

1) An engine ready to work
2) Some maps
3) Damn my char's moves are so smooth!!! :3
4) Plot(main thing!!!)
5) Music
6) A charge of health

Okay, here are some screens of the tech demo:



AH, Almost forgot!
I have some test videos on my early engine version! Here's one of them:



As for the site, I think I'll make some updates on it later, when I'll have enough materials to show you! Meanwhile you can enjoy my music on my site: there are also links to myspace and newgrounds profile! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. For someone who criticizes other fan games just because they don't make their resources from scratch, I certainly expect this to look a lot better by the time a playable version comes out. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Guys, no wars on my page! Nobody likes trash in blogs, huh? I really appreciate your support but please don't harass each other!

    ReplyDelete